Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Come along with me!

My friends think my budget of $5,000 for my wedding is just crazy...and maybe it is but I'm sure going to try! So you can follow me on my journey to find out if it is possible or not.
As of todays date here are my thoughts:
The date: August 28, 2010
The ceremony venue: Our backyard
The reception venue: Our backyard
Theme ideas: Classic 1920's with a modern twist
Color ideas: black and white with hints of lime green
Bridesmaids: Black dresses with a flat feather hair-piece and one of the two color schemed bouqets.
Groomsmen: Black suits, white shirts, lime ties and maybe fedoras?
Other money saving ideas: Ipod and a borrows PA system, Friends are making our food and we will hire a couple of people to keep the platters stocked, food warm and clean up, mismatched plates, silverware and glasses if it saves money, canning jars from my mom for the table flowers which will probably be two mums and a leaf!, canning jar tea lights, papercut lanterns and christmas lights, i will arraneg the bouquets...
Plenty more to post about!

No comments:

Post a Comment